Home    Crafts    Cooking    Places    Izzivi    Other   

August 1, 2012

Every beginning is hard

But you just have to make it. After a rough start it gets easier.

I asked my self I "Why shouldn't I make it. Perhaps someone out there will find it interesting what I do. And how I do it."

And it took me some time to get started. The most difficult thing when I started was to pick out the right template.

Did anyone else have the same problem? I am not a web designer and I don't know what colors get best with what context and how the page should be devided and...

I just knew what I didn't want on my page. I am not finished but I just wanted to get started. So there will be small changes that will come with time and it will all be fresh and new and more exciting. Hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment